POST #2 Raul Cuero
Video #1 - Dr. Raul Cuero grew up in a poor area in Columbia. From the roaches he watch growing, he develop a taste for the science. However, there were no books in the village that Raul could use to study. But, that didn't stop Raul in the slightest. He ended up working his way up to gain various degree from different universities. He believes that it is important to have a universal consciousness. A lot of times someone's ideas are based around their upbringings. So in order to succussed you need to explore and understand the world around you if you want to expand. He goes over how you need to be creativity in order to escape bad situations. People expect you to stay in one area. But to succeed, a people needs to go beyond their box and break limits.
Video #2 - In video 2, it focuses on an interview with Raul Cuero. During the interview, Dr. Cuero mentions how no one tells someone how to create. He recalls how at the age of 6, he began to watch roaches which created his science spark. However, he feel into despair believing that he might be stuck like the roaches. He decided to set off to find his calling. He found that despair is the key to being creative. By having despair, people what to create and go farther to escape their despair. If someone has fallen into comfort, they do not strive to be creative. Humans need to be creative in order to create a better future. Dr. Cuero states that it is very important for people to continue to have creativity to make the world better.
Do you agree with Raul Cuero? Yes, I believe that he is correct in the idea that people need to explore farther even if it's scary. If no one tries to expand their world view they might end up being stuck in a place of mind. If people only surround themselves with what they know they will never grow.
Do you believe that everyone can learn how to be creative? Yes, I do believe that. Through it is like bring a horse to water. While some may say that they are creative, they might never that creative steps. People need to develop the need for new experiences for else they will be stuck in their ways.
How can you apply these concepts to your daily lives? I will try to go outside the box more. I might attend new events or develop some new hobbies. If I fall into comfort, I may never strive myself. I need to get out of my comfort zone in order to create.
Comments
Post a Comment